Disney Park Guide: Pages 08 & 09

Page 8, Frontierland. Just looking at this page I can hear the banjo and fiddle playing in my head. I see Disney was still offering Pepsi products in 1976. Now you can't find a Pepsi within miles of the Coke-exclusive Disney complex. Back then, the C-ticket you would've had to buy to board the ol' Walt Disney Railroad would've cost you 50 cents.

Page 9 tells you all about Liberty Square. I remember riding on Mike Fink's Keelboats (B-tickets were a quarter) but I can't remember what spiel the guide rattled off during the trip. I've also noticed, flipping through this guide, that there were a lot of places in Disney back then where you could buy hats. And in Frontierland they have two (!) hat shops. People must have really loved hats back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment